Medium/Senior : Product Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Interact deeply with our users.
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution of bold new product features.
- Develop and manage product roadmap by working with leader, engineering, marketing, and business teams.
- Manage the design/build/test/release prcess end-to-end
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other technical field OR "Relevant Practical Experience"
- Minimum 3 years working in product with previous experience with Agile development methodologies
- Consistent track record in understanding customer needs, working across a variety of functional teams, developing solutions, and launching complex products that impact growth
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, & analytical skills
- Collaborative attitude with a track record of building strong relations at all levels.
- Able to understand enough of the complex technical architecture to be effective at understanding the implications of product/design decisions
- Able to juggle multiple responsibilities and competing priorities effectively.