Medium/Senior : Compensation & Benefit
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Handling for compensation and benefit employee (Attendance control & report , Monthly salary process and report payroll, tax, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan/Kesehatan, medical reimbursement, and other benefits).
- Prepare report that related to compensation & benefit area.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Finance/Accountancy, Human Resource Management, or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Male or female Age : 26-35 years old
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Human Resource Department especially Compensation & Benefit/Payroll.
- Good communication expertise
- Familiar with Indonesia Labor Law.
- Good expertise in pph 21 and payroll journal.
- Expert in computer expertise, especially in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Visio
- High attention to details.
- Good analytical thinking.
- High integrity, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines