Medium/Senior : Internal Audit
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Assists with the development and implementation of audit plans to monitor and assess operations, policies and procedures of the organization's major functional areas.
- Evaluates and monitors third-party contracts for the purpose of determining compliance with organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Analyzes all audit results to develop recommendations for resolving identified issues and to develop best practices.
- Acts as an internal resource to enhance awareness and understanding of best practices, risk management and use of controls by management and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's of Science or BBA degree with specialization in Accounting, Business Administration or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of public accounting or internal audit experience is preferred.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Working knowledge of information systems concepts and controls.