Medium/Senior : Treasury
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risk related to the interest rates on the company's borrowing, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintain banking relationship.
- Maintain credit rating agency relationship.
- Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- invest funds.
- Invest pension funds.
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury on behalf of the company.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long-range planning.
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting.
- at least 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company.
- Should understanding derivatives, hedging, investment, bank account management, and international funds flow