Medium/Senior : Fraud Analytics
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Investigate anomalies in data and operations.
- point out potential weaknesses in products, system, processes, ets, and recommend feasible preventive/corrective measures.
- Liaise with other teams, external customers, and third parties.
- Communicate frequently with tech teams to share your business insight.
- 1-2 years of experiences working in fraud/risk/complience area, or in quantitative/statistical analytics experience.
- Ability to perform SQL queries and knowledge in database (or to learn).
- Highly skeptical and logical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills (english is required).
- Bachelor degree in IT, IS, accounting, finance, legal, business administration or related fields.