Medium/Senior : UI
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs, and widget.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Minimum experience 1 year work as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Marvelapp and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.