Medium/Senior : Network Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Configure and install various network devices and service (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades include service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configuration.
- Monitor perfomance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Work within established configuration and changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedurs in conjunction with the company's security teams.
- Liasie with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- At least 1 years experience as Network Engineer is preferable.
- Hold CCNA certificate or having adequate knowledgeable on networking / infrastructures services