Medium/Senior : Data Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection, systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and perfomance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- At least 1 year of working experience in relevant field.
- Able to write advanced SQL queries with no supervision across all SQL/No SQL flavors.
- Able to write SQL/NoSQL using various functions, CTEs, and programmed functions with proper index efficiencies and subqueris.